Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Top New Series I Want To Start



1. Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. I know this series is ending this moth and it is Halloween season so I might pick this up. This has mixed reviews so I'm excited to see what I think of it. 

2. Magisterium by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black. This is kind of cheating because I am currently reading it, but I am still very excited. I hope this is as good as the Mortal Instruments!

3. Magyk by Angie Sage. A lot of Ms... Magisterium has gotten me into a middle-grade kick, and I have always wanted to read this even as a kid. I hope I enjoy this because it reminds me of Harry Potter, soooo...

4. Stoker and Holmes by Colleen Gleason. Many Youtubers I watch have been raving about this book and the concept really intrigues me, so I can't wait to read this!

5. Shatter Me by Taherah Mafi. Gah, how have you not read this!!! I know, I know, but I am still super excited to get into this because I have only heard raves. 

6. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. Everyone is talking about the Infinite Sea and I feel so out of it because I haven't read it yet! I hope to get to read this soon!

7. Lux by Jennifer L. Armentrout. This book is about a book reviewer and aliens. Enough said.

8. The Young Elites by Marie Lu. I LOVED the Legend series! Loved, loved, loved, loved it! And even though I don't know what this book is about, I am super excited to read another book by Marie Lu.

9. The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson. I have been waiting to read a Brandon Sanderson book forever, and it feels like I should because I LOVE high fantasy, so I really want to read this series.

10. Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I loved Beautiful Creatures and my favorite characters were Link and Ridley so this will be read once I reread the Beautiful Creatures series.

What books should I read first and do you have any more recommendations?

EXCITED COUNT: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment